Tagsaccomplishments advertising AIM Association of Integrated Marketers bachelors of business administration bank bba bcit BCIT AIM British Columbia Institute of Technology business career case studies Club communications community company e-portfolio employment Events goals hire job leader leader's forum leadership LinkedIn management marketing marketing management new office professional real estate Profile project real estate Research seasonal Social student summer Tourism Vice President VP Finance work
- UPDATED – Work Experience and Computers | Curtis Clark's e-portfolioCurtis Clark's e-portfolio on Computers
- UPDATED – Work Experience and Computers | Curtis Clark's e-portfolioCurtis Clark's e-portfolio on Work Experience
- UPDATE – Clubs and Events | Curtis Clark's e-portfolioCurtis Clark's e-portfolio on Clubs and Events
- UPDATE – New Project and Reformatted project Section | Curtis Clark's e-portfolioCurtis Clark's e-portfolio on Leader’s Forum
- UPDATE – New Project and Reformatted project Section | Curtis Clark's e-portfolioCurtis Clark's e-portfolio on Marketing Case Studies
Author Archives: curtisclark89
I recently updated my work experience to show that I have returned to working at Starbucks I have also updated the Computers section adding PCensus, and Marketing Research
A new semester has started at BCIT. Research (including focus groups and in-depth interviews) and projects have already started. My classes this semester are: Public Relations and Event Marketing; Direct Response Fundamentals; Advertising Design/Production; Computer Applications in Marketing; Sales Promotion … Continue reading
I proposed to the club that BCIT AIM adopt an official philanthropy to provide fund raising and volunteer opportunities to students. This would differentiate us from other clubs and allow allow us to contribute positively to our community. The proposal … Continue reading
Brief update of the Clubs and Events section regarding my contribution to the establishment of new club objectives and goals to be met this semester.
I have updated the Marketing Case Studies section under School Projects to include information on my team’s most recent case study (The United Bank of Canada).
In order to gain a better understanding of social networking, I now have a Twitter account. Follow me @cf_clark