These are ten great tips I came across! I have implemented them towards my projects in e-commerce and they have helped me understand the relevant content that is needed for a business to grow.
1) Targeted Content
Keep in mind to whom you want to connect through your content and what purpose you wish to achieve.
2) Unique Content- The creation of unique content relies on a balance between research and inspiration. Engage in activities that inspire you, research companies you believe have developed stellar content
3) Relevant Content- To stand out from the masses, produce something relevant.
4) Expert Content- To build a reputation as an expert in your field, you must provide detailed, business information.
5) Visual Content- Content should be pleasant to look at and easy to consume.
6) Useful and Educational Content
It is possible to create content with outstanding information that never serves to connect you with the right audience. This occurs when your information is not helpful for the right people.
7) Personal Content- Communicating who you are and what drives your motivations is a chance to provide content no one else can provide.
8 ) Creative Content- Creativity in content marketing involves the combination of the analytical and artistic sides of your brain.
9) Entertaining Content- If you succeed in making your reader smile while reading your content, you are on your way to making a lasting impression.
10) Context of Content- Context, in this case, means creating relevant content for the right audience in the right social network, at the right time. It also might refer to the different angles your content takes.